Extended Learning Opportunities (ELOs): promote student engagement, provide structure and authentic participation in real-world learning and career experiences. ELOs can assist students with decision making regarding post-secondary plans. Why not explore opportunities while in high school to rule out or pursue future interests?
- Available to all students; during the day, after school and on the weekends.
- Earn core or elective credit.
- Explore a career or personal interest.
- ELOs are student driven!
Here are some opportunities that are available to students, keep in mind the options go far beyond these as they are student driven.
- Physical Therapy
- Animal Science
- Communications (Raymond Community TV)
- Business/Office Support
- Technical Support
- Law Enforcement (Raymond Police Department)
- Early Childhood Education
- Independent Study
To find out more about how you can participate in an ELO, meet with Ms. Londo in the School Counseling Office.
Questions~please contact Holly Londo, 603-895-6616 x2310, firstname.lastname@example.org